Yep, it's February and it's the time where I go into an approximate 2 month overhaul on designs and getting ready for the summer shows. Before this downtime begins, I have one show in February known as Toracon Sarasota. You can read more about it here: www.ssastoracon.com/ I was fortunate enough to attend this show last year and make some money. As usual, I'm going to do my pros and cons list.
- Made money. (That's a plus, right? ^^) Almost 200, which I think was a tad bit better than last year.
- Sold a ton of Yu-Gi-Oh oricas, including many copies of Exoida.
- Sold my pins at $1.00 and 6 for $5.00. I was hesitant to do this, but I figured the kids deserved it.
- Installed a new policy on charges which worked beautifully. Any charge is $1.00 extra to make up from the loss.
- A slight bit unorganized. Got bum rushed early in the con and the kids asked Exodias, which I made to make.
During this downtime, I'm going to be working on my TWEWY pins and designs in general. I've also started working out and I'm working on my game as we mention it. More to come on that later!